June 5th & 6th - 2021
Kids Speed AND/OR endurance QUALIFIER REGISTRATION LINKS
teens and adults Speed and endurance registration Links
We are so excited to be hosting the FINA Qualifiers!
FINA Competitions are actually TWO competitions in ONE!
You can sign up for a Speed Competition, an Endurance Competition, or Both!!! They will be hosted THE SAME DAY, but check in will be morning for speed, and afternoon for Endurance!
There are a few things we need to go over with you in advance regarding check in times and expectations for the competition.
This is our SECOND FINA Competition EVER! Which means, we are still learning and attempting to streamline the process, so please bear with us as we learn!
On Friday night we will hold the Academy open from 6-9 pm for the competitors to practice and get a feel for our obstacle course (free for competitors). Family and friends are welcome to join and a $20 drop in fee will apply for anyone participating that night.
This competition is a FINA Qualifier. In order to receive a trophy or medal and move on to Finals, you must be a registered FINA Athlete. Registering as an Athlete with FINA is FREE and you can register yourself or your child HERE.
The full competition rules can be found here if you'd like to review them.
FINA SPEED - BEAT THE CLOCK TO PUNCH YOUR TICKET TO THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Can you complete the course before the clock runs out? FINA Speed courses are designed for the ninja speed demons that likes to step on the gas, and not slow down until they hit the buzzer!
- All FINA Speed courses consist of 8 obstacles that pit athlete versus the clock.
- There are two ways to qualify for the World Championships in FINA Speed Events:
- Complete all 8 obstacles at any FINA Speed event before the clock runs out, and you will earn your FINISHER BADGE, and an AUTOMATIC spot in the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Earn and collect points along the way for any obstacle you complete before the clock runs out. Collect 21 points throughout the season, and your ticket to the CHAMPIONSHIPS is punched.
FINA ENDURANCE - CAN YOU BEAT THE COURSE?
Can you outlast the grip gauntlet you are staring down? Can you control your balance while your heart rate is PUMPING? FINA Endurance courses are designed for the athlete that may not win in a foot race, but has ALL-DAY grip strength.
- All FINA Endurance courses consist of 12 obstacles that will test an athlete’s ability to push through the pain and hang on until there is nothing left in the tank.
- There are two ways to qualify for the World Championships in FINA Endurance Events:
- Complete all 12 obstacles at any FINA Endurance event, and you will earn your FINISHER BADGE, and an AUTOMATIC spot in the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.
- Earn and collect points along the way for any obstacle you complete as you work your way through the Endurance course. Collect 31 points throughout the season, and you’re on your way to the World Championships.
Please let us know if you have any questions. 256-763-0256